Mini Dental Implants in Parsippany
Dental implants offer a wonderful solution for patients with missing teeth, but the traditional method requires a few things in particular for success -- including plenty of healthy bone structure in the jaw. Unfortunately, many patients simply aren’t eligible for traditional implants. But if you are missing teeth and do not have sufficient bone structure to support implant posts, all hope is not lost! Keep reading to learn how the team at Rauchberg Dental Group can help you enjoy all the benefits of a stable tooth replacement with mini dental implants in Parsippany.
Wait -- Mini Dental Implants?
That’s right. Just like the name suggests, mini dental implants are the same as the traditional sort that you have already heard about, just… smaller. While the exact size may vary, most posts are about half the size of a regular one (which typically ranges from 3 millimeters to 6 millimeters). This reduced size makes the preparation and implantation phase shorter for mini dental implants. Your dentist may recommend this solution for spaces that are too small for a traditional implant post, or for patients with significant bone deficiency due to tooth loss or gum disease. Mini dental implants are FDA approved and have been effectively used in a wide variety of cases -- and as technology advances, so too does the success rate of dental implants.
Multiple Benefits of Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants offer a number of advantages for patients who are missing teeth and have been told they are not eligible for traditional dental implants. Some of the most considerable advantages associated with mini dental implants include…
- They are perfect for tight spaces in the gum line, which is necessary when replacing the smallest teeth
- Mini implants can be used to stabilize an existing denture, reducing the cost incurred when replacement of the prosthetic is necessary
- Because the implant posts are smaller, mini dental implants are less invasive than traditional dental implants
- Mini dental implants can help patients who are ineligible for traditional implants enjoy all the benefits of a sturdy tooth replacement
- Recovery is quick and comfortable
- Patients can enjoy a fully-functional tooth replacement immediately after the mini dental implants have been placed
Are You a Candidate for Mini Dental Implants?
If you are missing teeth, dealing with a loose denture, and/or have been told you are not eligible for dental implants due to insufficient bone structure, mini dental implants may be a wonderful solution for your smile! We can’t wait to help you enjoy all the benefits of a sturdy and attractive tooth replacement with mini dental implants.
Take Part in Our Dental Implant Seminar!
And guess what? There has never been a better time to learn about mini dental implants. We are excited to be offering a Dental Implants Seminar with dinner, complimentary comprehensive exams (with X-rays!), and a Q&A session with your implant dentist in Parsippany. Please do not hesitate to contact our office to learn more about this exciting event! We hope to see you there.