Implant-Retained Dentures – Parsippany, NJ
Stable, Strong, & Long-Lasting Restorations
How Do Implant-Retained Dentures Work?
Am I A Candidate for Implant-Retained Dentures?
- Low jawbone density.
- Signs of oral health problems, such as gum disease.
- Have an immunocompromising medical condition.
Although these factors don’t make you an ideal candidate at the moment, there are procedures and treatments you can get that may make you a good candidate down the road, such as a bone graft or gum disease therapy.
The Implant-Retained Dentures Procedure
Benefits Of Combining Dentures & Dental Implants
The advantages of dental implants are significant for patients who have struggled with a loose or uncomfortable denture. Some of the benefits of implant-retained dentures include the following:
- Because they replace tooth roots as well as the crowns, dental implants prevent further bone degeneration to keep the jaw bone healthier and fuller over time.
- Implant-retained dentures look more natural than traditional dentures.
- Dental implants promote a balanced diet and healthy, active lifestyle.
- An implant-retained denture enhances aesthetics for a more youthful appearance.
- The denture will require fewer replacements over time since the jaw stays fuller and healthier.
If you’re dealing with the effects of an uncomfortable traditional denture, then dental implants in Parsippany may be the best alternative for you. We invite you to contact us to request an appointment today!