Meet Dr. Alan Rauchberg
Alan Rauchberg graduated in 1984 from Parsippany High School, and then attended the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and the University of Maryland at College Park. He earned his DMD from Temple University in Philadelphia before completing a one-year general residency at MCP Hospital, which is also in Philadelphia.
Dr. Rauchberg has also attended the Pankey Institute and the Dawson Center, two prestigious postgraduate dental training institutions. His professional affiliations and business accolades include:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Association
- Past President of the American Academy of Dental Practice
- Member of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor to incoming Dental Students
- Morris/Essex Readers Award – Top Dentist
- Parsippany Rotary Award – Business of the Year
In addition, Dr. Alan Rauchberg is a member and past president of the Parsippany Rotary Club, was named a Paul Harris Fellow, and continues to remain current in the dental field through continuing education courses.
Happily married, Dr. Alan Rauchberg and his wife, Maureen, have three children, Jessica, Jake, and Cameron. He is a big sports fan of all kinds: baseball, football, soccer, tennis, and golf. He also loves to travel and cook.